21 January, 2017

LTS-86 Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Water Filter 2 Pcs Ceramic Cartridge Tap Water Purifier

Here we go again...

Some three months ago I bought "LTS-86 Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Water Filter 2 Pcs Ceramic Cartridge Tap Water Purifier" with the Lettoos barnd on it from Banggood.

Just to be clear - it is not Banggood's fault.

Anyway, the reason I post here is the same. Last time I wrote a negative review on the product page, Banggood did not publish it or acknowledge at all. No further comments - just letting you know what you are buying.

OK, so it was time to check what is inside. I will not use pictures from the product page, since they can be proprietary and will upload only my own pictures.




This is pretty much what is inside. Some black sand-like material that fits one of the materials advertised. White sticks that I have no idea what they are and ... SMALL STONES.

One can see the "cotton filter" as advertised next o the black sand-like stuff.
Closeup of the STONES and the white sticks.

I have two more filters, that obviously I will not use, but might try to cut in half if I find some appropriate tool.

The security check says it is a genuine product.
You are looking for the Xiamen Mu Lin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. produced by the LETTOOS brand products, this product is genuine, please rest assured that use.
你所查询的是厦门沐林环保科技有限公司所生产的LETTOOS品牌产品,此产品为正品,请放心使用

This is the second time I checked to copy/paste the confirmation.
"This code has been verified! First time verified is on: 01/21 2017 20:45 beware of counterfeit!
您查询的防伪码已经被查询过,首次查询时间是2017年1月21日20时45分,谨防假冒!"

No comments: